Become A Retailer

Wholesale customers and Fundraising Groups operating in Oklahoma must provide a Sales Tax Permit and purchase a Fireworks Retail License that has been issued by the Oklahoma State Fire Marshal. The license is $10.00 a year and is available here in our office.

Wholesalers must meet minimum opening purchase requirements:

  • C List $2500
  • B List $8000
  • call for pricing on orders over $50,000

Fundraisers are on a case by case approval basis.